- This event has passed.
The Isles of Shoals Invitational
July 23, 2016 @ 5:00 am - 2:00 pm| $100.00
Now in its fourth year, the Isles of Shoals Invitational (IOS Invitational) is grueling 14+ mile round-trip Stand Up Paddle expedition to the Isles of Shoals, which are located approximately 6 miles off the coast of Maine and New Hampshire.
Scheduled for July 23, 2016, this year’s event features five 4-person teams who are determined to battle the North Atlantic’s temperamental tides, currents and swell to raise awareness for Big Brothers Big Sisters of NH.
As a fundraiser for, the IOS Invitational paddle has raised more than $30K for BBBSNH since it was first introduced in 2013.
As a Seacoast Paddleboard Club event, participating paddlers are required to meet the following:
- Pay a $100 Registration Fee
- Raise a minimum of $1,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters of NH
- Use proper paddleboard equipment including a displacement board, PFD and leash
- Complete this waiver form
- Attend a minimum of four (4) training paddles